What We are Doing to Keep you Safe During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Your safety is, and has always been of the highest importance to us at Periodontics Northwest. We appreciate you continuing to trust our team with your oral health care as we navigate this pandemic together.
Please take a moment to read some of the steps we added to our already existing protocols and standards. If you have additional questions, please contact the office and we will do our best to address them.
- Each staff member wears an appropriate facial covering from day beginning to day end
- Each staff member is prescreened and has a temperature check twice daily
- All patients are required to wear facial coverings on arrival and any time that treatment is not being rendered
- All patients have their temperatures taken prior to being seated for care
- HEPA and UV Air filtration is runs continuously during each work day in our clinical area
- High touch areas are frequently disinfected
- Aerosol creating procedures are used minimally and with high suction evacuation devices
- A pre-treatment, hydrogen peroxide based oral rinse is administered to all patients prior to active procedures
- Our schedule is carefully crafted and timed to reduce the number of patients we have in our reception and clinical area at any given time.
Again, thank you for trusting us to help you care for your oral health, even during these extraordinary times. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!